Thank you for your interest in becoming a SNAP Influencer. If anyone knows of a less cringy word than ‘influencer’ please let me know, so I can change this page immediately…
From our influencers we’re basically looking for a set level of promo, in exchange for a complimentary ticket to SNAP 2019. The dates are 29th April - 3rd May. You will be responsible for your own travel arrangements.
As well as a complimentary ticket, we’ll set you up with your own discount code that you can use to offer your followers a £75 discount. Each time this code is used we’ll give you £75 to say thank you.
Promo activities required are as follows:
Minimum 1 x promo activity every two weeks (if you want to pimp your code / shout about us more we’re totally fine with that)
Each promo activity should be shared across a minimum of two social media channels. It would be preferable if you don't share everywhere at the same time - stagger platforms if you can.
The suggested activities for the next month-ish are as follows:
-Share that you’ll be coming to SNAP as an attendee
- Share the full line up on all social media (I’ll email graphics to you on signing of this agreement) and say how excited you are to be coming/coming back as an attendee
- Share some of the features that make SNAP unique
Examples include - diverse line up, commitment to learning outcomes, community standards, buddy scheme for new attendees. You can find our Learning Manifesto, Community Standards and Inclusion Measures here. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve any of these please do let me know.
- Offer your followers an exclusive £75 off a ticket using your own code, every time the code is used I'll add £75 to your speaker fee
- give our current promo film a share - https://www.facebook.com/snapphotofestival/videos/1924849270899031/
We also have a new film in production where former attendees talk about what they love about SNAP and I'll circulate this when it's ready, for you to share.
If you’re happy with all of the above, just keep reading and sign at the bottom. I’ll then send you a whole load of promo materials via email.
Please note, you’ll be asked to keep a log of your activities and submit it in March 2019. If you have not completed the promo activities you’ll be asked to pay a discounted rate for your ticket, on a sliding scale, depending on your promotion activities.
This Influencer Agreement is entered into this XXth day of Month, Year, by and between the Advertiser (SNAP Photography Festival) and the Influencer.
The Advertiser and the Influencer agree:
1. Appointment. The Advertiser would like the Influencer’s assistance in promoting / offering / selling the Advertiser’s products via their social media accounts. The Advertiser hereby appoints the Influencer as its representative on a non-exclusive, non-employee basis to endorse and promote its services to the target audience.
2. Term. This Agreement shall have a term of six months.
3. Deliverables. The Influencer will deliver the agreed number of posts on the agreed platforms on behalf of the Advertiser according to the delivery schedule specified by the Advertiser. The Services shall conform to the specifications and instructions of the Advertiser, abide by the rules of the relevant social media platforms.
4. Cancellation. Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten days prior written notice if the other party breaches this agreement and does not cure such breach within such time period. In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to the Advertiser under this agreement or applicable law, In addition, in the event that the Influencer has breached this agreement, the Advertiser may (i) immediately suspend, limit or terminate the Influencer’s access to any Advertiser account and/or (ii) instruct the Influencer to cease all promotional activities or make clarifying statements, and the Influencer shall immediately comply. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause upon thirty days prior written notice to the other party.
5. Collateral Details. The Advertiser shall provide the necessary content and briefing materials to enable the Influencer to perform the influencer marketing services. If the Influencer has obtained employees or agents (the "Influencer Personnel"), the Influencer shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the Influencer Personnel.
6. The Influencer agrees to abide by all guidelines set in the Brand Rule Guidelines. (For example, all blog posts, social media statuses, tweets, and/or comments should be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content promoting bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
7. Confidentiality and Exclusivity. During the course of the Influencer's performance of services for the Advertiser, the Influencer may receive, have access to and create documents, records and information of a confidential and proprietary nature to the Advertiser and customers of the Advertiser. The Influencer acknowledges and agrees that such information is of a confidential nature and, to preserve the goodwill of the Advertiser and its clients must be kept strictly confidential and used only in the performance of the Influencer's duties under this Agreement. The Influencer agrees that he/she will not use, disclose, communicate, copy or permit the use or disclosure of any such information to any third party in any manner whatsoever except to the existing employees of the Advertiser or as otherwise directed by the Advertiser in the course of the Influencer's performance of services under this Agreement, and thereafter only with the written permission of the Advertiser. Upon termination of this Agreement or upon the request of the Advertiser, the Influencer will return to the Advertiser all of the confidential information, and all copies or reproductions thereof, which are in Influencer's possession or control. The Influencer agrees that during the tenure of this contract, and for a three-month term afterward, the Influencer will not undertake influencer marketing for a competitor in the same vertical as the Advertiser.
8. Compensation. In full consideration of the Influencer’s performance, his / her obligations and the rights granted herein, the Influencer shall be provided with 1 x complimentary ticket to SNAP 2019 along with a discount code to promote to their audience. For each use of the code a bonus payment of £75 will be made. The Influencer will otherwise perform the services at their own expense and use their own resources and equipment. The Influencer acknowledges that the agreed upon compensation represents the Influencer’s entire compensation with respect to this agreement and the Advertiser shall have no other obligation for any other compensation to or expenses or costs incurred by the Influencer in connection with the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
9. Payment Terms. Payments will be made monthly, on receipt of an invoice from the Influencer.
12. Force Majeure. If either party is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualty, strike, act or order of public authority, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of such party, then such party shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause.