Win a set of Advance Light Room Effects by Lens Distortions
Lens Distortions is a visual effects brand for photographers and filmmakers. In 2013, they brought the glass shoot-through technique to post-production and have been developing unique products for major editing platforms ever since. The company focuses on sourcing effects from real world elements and meticulously curating each product. Lens Distortions effects have been utilized by industry giants such as Netflix and HBO, as well as independent creatives all over the world.
Their latest product is Advanced Lightroom Effects, an advanced set of Lightroom effects that are rendered non-destructively as native Lightroom presets. No plugins required!
All of the effects are sourced from real world elements (e.g. sunlight, glass objects, smoke, etc). This ensures natural variations and nuances.
There are three packs, which can be purchased as a bundle.
Skylight offers beautiful lens flares and glows
Accent gives stylized glass foreground elements and bokeh
Forecast offers natural fog, rain, snow, and stars. You can literally shout "MAKE IT RAIN" every time you use it.
Thanks to the generosity of the team behind Lens Distortions we're giving away a bundle with all three packs. To be in with a chance of winning, you need to take the following simple steps:
Follow us on Instagram
Reply to our post about this competition (hint, it's the one with the image below!) and tag two photographer friends who'd love to hear about Advance Lightroom Effects
Follow Lens Distortions on Instagram
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a 1 x Advance Lightroom Effects bundle
- Closing date 31st July 2017
- Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
- No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
- Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival at random
- By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
- The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize