We're really excited to be inviting Madeleine Jones back to SNAP. Maddy joined us last year to offer 121 SEO audits, giving our attendees actionable points to improve their visibility. The feedback from SNAPsters who attended Maddy's sessions was nothing short of brilliant, so we've asked her to join us again in 2017.
Madeleine is the go to girl in the wedding and creative world for SEO, social media strategy, copywriting and Wordpress website deign. Her passion for what she does and her attention to detail along with her sense of fun forms a package that will make you wonder how you did things before she came along. Nicknamed by her clients as a unicorn, a guru and a marketing whizz, she writes, blogs, designs and consults on SEO to a long list of entrepreneurs and wedding businesses.
To celebrate Maddy joining us again for a second year, she's offering one lucky winner a chance to win a place on her Pinterest Love course, which is a collaboration with the phenomenally successful Pinterest user, Kate Cullen.
Kate gets over a third of her sales from Pinterest thanks to her following of over 29,000 Pinterest users. Naturally she's considered a Pinterest expert and has now collaborated with SNAP's very own SEO queen (because Pinterest is a search engine too!) Madeleine Jones to create the Pinterest Love course in the form of easy bite-sized emails - no faffing, totally practical advice.
On this course, Kate & Madeleine offer 13 weeks of super practical and useful email tutorials:
- What we get asked the most
- How Kate gets over 30% of her sales through Pinterest traffic.
- How Kate got 29,000 Pinterest followers
- Focus on driving traffic to your site
- Beautify your boards and get them found
- Build awareness of your products and services
- Build your following
- Build engagement
- This is for the UK & European market
How does it work? The course is divided into 3 blocks:
1. Let's Get Started
2. Let's Get Creative
3. Let's Get Going
You can buy one block at a time or save money and buy all 3 at once.
Take a look at the details here.
When does it start? 28th September. Stick the date in your calendar now! From then on you every week until Christmas you'll get an email jam-packed full of useful and practical advice.
How do I know this course is right for me?
Ask yourself, is this where my ideal client spends their time? Of course we are huge fans of Pinterest and think it's the social media platform that is most misunderstood by businesses.
Maddy and Kate are giving away one place on Pinterest Love for FREE! Here's how you can enter!
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is 1 x place on 'Pinterest Love' from the 28th September 2016.
- The ticket winner will receive access to the course from the date above.
- Closing date is the 29th August 2016
- Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
- No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
- Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Rafflecopter
- By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
- The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize