Lead image by Rossella Vanon.
Yes our annual competition to win a place at SNAP is back. This is your chance to get your creative juices flowing, to show us why you want to join us in the Fforest and to tell us why you think you'd be an awesome addition to the SNAP community and you might win a ticket to join us!
The competition is open to anyone (excluding former winners of any SNAP related competitions), even those who have already bought a ticket. Woo and yay!
Last year's winner Jaye Cole put together this PlayDohtastic submission where she told us that she'd lost her mojo and hoped to get it back at SNAP.
SNAP Photography Festival was a U.K. first when it debuted in Spring 2015 with a World class line up of awesome speakers that kick-started a new community of likeminded photographers. Our 2015 SNAPsters loved being a part of SNAP and we know you will too because next year is going to be even more amazing.
A fresh line up of speakers will lead interactive workshops covering everything from fashion photography to SEO to marketing your business. 2016’s schedule will also include even more activities including wild swimming, yoga, trips to the beach, an on site spa and sauna, a live music night and of course the epic SNAP party.
The prize is 1 x ticket which includes a space in a Camp Shack, access to the full programme of events and breakfast, lunch and dinner worth £1150.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, we'll need you to get your creativity on and submit something that tells us exactly why you want to win a place at Snap, what you think you'll gain from joining us and why you'll make an excellent SNAPster. You can find some inspiration from last year's finalists here.
Let your imagination run wild. Pictures, paintings, films and artworks are all admissible. You could write us a song or a story or a love letter. You could photograph a tableaux or a film. Your entry could be realistic or abstract. You could amass a flash mob to to act out the complete works of Shakespeare or carve our likenesses in chocolate (extra points for that but only if you send it to us). There are no rules.
Well there are a few rules.
- You'll need to post your creation on your blog or website, tell us all about it and link to www.snapphotofestival.com
- You'll need to send us a link to your entry via our contact form
- You'll need to like us on Facebook
- You'll need to be signed up to our mailing list
- You'll need to write a Facebook post on a public page at least once using the following hashtag #snapphotofest and linking to our Facebook page
- Your entry needs to be posted before the 15th October 2015
Finalists will be selected by the SNAP team based on the creativity and the winner will be selected by a public vote. The winner will be announced in November 2015.
Terms and Conditions
· Prize includes one x free ticket to Snap Photo Festival on the 18th - 22nd April 2016, at Fforest Camp in Wales staying in Camp Shack accommodation (upgrades available in exchange for the difference in price/winner is responsible for their own travel costs)
· Closing date 15th November 2015
· Only 1 entry into each competition per reader
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival and a public vote. All decisions are final
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize