Give away: Do/Open how a simple email newsletter can transform your business
This is the second book from David Hieatt, author of Do Purpose and co-founder of The Do Lectures and Hiut Denim, Do Open started life on David's blog followed by a popular run of Do workshops, including the one that Alice attended, and is now a published book.
At his company Hiut Denim, David has based his entire marketing strategy around the humble newsletter. Over time, it has helped build the business into a global jeans brand with a fiercely loyal following. Now David shares his insight and strategies and explains how this vital tool - so often underestimated - can be used to great effect. Full of practical advice on everything from understanding your audience to writing a killer headline, Do Open is a perfect manual for creative entrepreneurs and anyone building up their brand and online community.
We're giving a copy away and all you have to do is swing by our Instagram, find the picture of the book, leave a comment saying why you'd like to win and tag two people who you think would love to hear about this book. We'll pick a winner at random on the 28th May.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a 1 x copy of the book 'Do/Open how a simple email newsletter can transform your business'
- Closing date 28th May 2017
- Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
- No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
- Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival at random
- By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
- The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize