7 Days of SNAP - Day 1 prize 1
We're excited to be sharing our #7daysOfSnap competition with you again this year and boy do we have an amazing collection of prizes! We'll be giving away software, camera bags, design goodies, print credits, sample albums and our final prize at the end of the week will be a ticket to SNAP 2016 worth £1150, so make sure you check back each day and take part to be in with a chance of winning!
First up is a design package from Peter Wilbourne aka the designer behind our SNAP branding. Peter has also worked with a whole load of photographers and creative businesses, so he's ideally placed to help you create an amazing brand around your business.
This prize includes a comprehensive design process and at the end you'll receive a brand identity and implementation guide, logos, brand collateral, patterns, colour schemes, business card designs and suggested brand fonts for purchase.
To enter just take any of the actions below. You get additional entries for each action completed! Go go go and don't forget to swing by this afternoon when we'll be giving away a set of Replichrome III actions from Totally Rad!
Terms and Conditions
· The prize is a design package from Peter Wilbourne including initial concept development, design proposal, two rounds of amendments, Brand identity guide, logo in all formats, brand patterns/backgrounds to use across print and web, brand colour scheme and suggested designs for business cards. Brand fonts may be purchased separately.
· Closing date 7th March 2016. Work will be scheduled in line upcoming availability and will be subject to the client submitting information in a timely fashion.
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Rafflecopter
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize