Here it is, the one you've all been waiting for. Here's your chance to win a ticket to SNAP Photography Festival 2017, thanks to Fujifilm! Before we tell you more about this prize, do check out the rest of this week's brilliant prizes.
Win a six month subscription to Flying Vinyl
Win a Human States of Mind poster from Department Store for the Mind
Win an enquiry brochure design package from Peter Wilbourne design
Win a Wordpress theme from Flothemes
Win a Super Stage ticket to The Photography Show
Win back issues of Catalyst Wedding Magazine and a Wokeish t-shirt
Win a ticket to Un-Convention in April
Win a £500 voucher for Grizzly Bear design
Win a set of LOAF presets from Tribe Archipelago and Jacob Loafman
Win a set of Fractal Filters
Win a sample album of your choice, 10% off your first order and a ticket to SUMMIT 2017 with QT Albums
Support a brilliant cause and win 12x16 film print on beautiful photo rag matte paper, from the I Do print shop
Win one of two Instax cameras
Ok so here we go. If you have no idea what happens at SNAP, check out our film from last year by the amazing cinematic tide.
And here's our schedule for this year's event, so you know what to expect!
Your ticket includes:
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Bedding (excluding camper van tickets)
- A delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as tea, coffee and refreshments (cake!) each day
- Access to the full programme of workshops and events over 3.5 days and 4 nights including 20 workshops, our epic party night and a whole load of other events, activities and surprises
If you need more info give our FAQs a read here.
The prize is a ticket to SNAP 2017
· Closing date 11th March 2017 at 11:59pm
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Gleam
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize