It's day five and we're creeping closer and closer to our grand prize, when we'll be giving away a ticket to SNAP 2016!
If you've missed the other prizes we've announced so far this week you still have time to enter to win them, as each competition is open for a week.
Here are the prizes so far:
A branding and graphic design package // A set of Replichrome III Lightroom Actions // A copy of Pixellu™ SmartAlbums® 2 for mac or pc // A three month marketing and SEO package // A three month advertising package and advertorial // £150 worth of MOO goodies // A Hampton bag from Mooli London
Today's prize comes via our friends at Looks Like Film and they're giving away a full set of their Tribe Archipelago presets for Light Room, which were developed in partnership with Tribe Redleaf and a host of inspiring photographers.
The full set of actions includes 18 different presets, developed by three different photographers and you'll find everything from dreamy whimsical tones to punchy, contrasty colours and three beautiful black and white's to suit all tastes.
There are lot of presets on the market but what we love about Tribe Archipelago is that each of the photographers who have worked with them to develop their presets have poured their heart and soul into them, testing them in all lighting conditions and making sure they're simple and easy to use.
To be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize take any or all of the actions below. You get an entry for each action you take. Go go go!
And don't forget to pop back tomorrow when we'll be giving away an album credit worth £500 from QT Albums!
Terms and Conditions
· The prize is a set of Tribe Archipelago presets for Light Room
· Closing date 11th March 2016.
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Rafflecopter
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize