7 Days of SNAP day 5, prize three
Honestly we're a little bit exhausted by the awesomeness of this week's competitions so far. Also we're kind of bummed that we're not allowed to enter any of them. Our loss is your gain though!
Our next prize today is for you if you love to experiment and get creative. We've probably all given prisming a try but if you're anything like me trying to hold a prism and take a picture seems to require dexterity that doesn't come naturally. Well Fractal Filters have taken that problem, blown it out of the water and levelled it up.
Before we tell you more, here are the list of prizes we've launched so far:
Win a ticket to our SNAP Sessions: Flash workshop next week in Birmingham
Win a six month subscription to Flying Vinyl
Win a Human States of Mind poster from Department Store for the Mind
Win an enquiry brochure design package from Peter Wilbourne design
Win a Wordpress theme from Flothemes
Win a Super Stage ticket to The Photography Show
Win back issues of Catalyst Wedding Magazine and a Wokeish t-shirt
Win a ticket to Un-Convention in April
Win a £500 voucher for Grizzly Bear design
Win a set of LOAF presets from Tribe Archipelago and Jacob Loafman
Don't forget you can enter them all until the 11th of March!
On to today. Fractals are specialized glass prisms for adding artistic flare to your images. Not only do they have comfortable hand grips and are shaped to work better than a standard prism in a photography context, their Patented PrismaLed™ optics create reflections 1.5x more brilliant than glass.
Here's how you can enter!
The prize is a set of Fractal Filters
· Closing date 11th March 2017 at 11:59pm
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Gleam
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize