7 days of SNAP day 2, prize 1
Hello, you! Thanks for swinging by #7daysOfSNAP day 2. If you missed day 1 yesterday fear not! You can enter most of our prizes until the 11th March. Here are the prizes so far:
Win a ticket to our SNAP Sessions: Flash workshop next week in Birmingham
Win a six month subscription to Flying Vinyl
Do keep checking back all this week when we'll have prizes from Peter Wilbourne Graphic Design, I Do, Tribe Archipelago, Fractal Filters, The Photography Show, Flothemes, Catalyst Wedding Magazine, Un-Convention, Grizzly Bear Designs, QT Albums and Instax. We'll also be giving one lucky winner a complimentary ticket to Summit 2017 thanks to QT Albums and we have a SNAP 2017 ticket up for grabs thanks to Fujifilm!
First up today we have 5 x Human States of Mind posters from Department Store for the Mind.
The Department Store for the Mind is a place to explore the world inside your head and their products are designed to help you navigate your inner landscape, discovering and celebrating your best capacities.
We might, just between you and us, have some of their goodies in this year's SNAP goodie bags. But don't tell anyone. Do pop over to the Department Store for the Mind website and check out their other awesome products.
Don't forget to pop back later today when we'll be giving away a brochure design package with Peter Wilbourne Design
· The prize is 5 x Human States of Mind posters and 5 x winners will be selected
· Closing date 11th March 2017 at 11:59pm
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Gleam
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize