We're nearly there! It's day six of #7daysOfSnap and if your just joining us, don't worry. You can still enter all of this week's competitions until the 11th March. Here are the prizes so far:
Win a ticket to our SNAP Sessions: Flash workshop next week in Birmingham
Win a six month subscription to Flying Vinyl
Win a Human States of Mind poster from Department Store for the Mind
Win an enquiry brochure design package from Peter Wilbourne design
Win a Wordpress theme from Flothemes
Win a Super Stage ticket to The Photography Show
Win back issues of Catalyst Wedding Magazine and a Wokeish t-shirt
Win a ticket to Un-Convention in April
Win a £500 voucher for Grizzly Bear design
Win a set of LOAF presets from Tribe Archipelago and Jacob Loafman
Win a set of Fractal Filters
Today's prize bundle of awesomeness is brought to you by our friends QT Albums. They've been huge supporters of SNAP and SUMMIT for a while now and we're kind of evangelical about them in return. With beautiful albums from fine art to more traditional photographic, there are products for every taste and price point. Your clients will love them.
Image by Harry Michael Photography
Today's prize has three parts to it and who ever wins will get all of them! Enter below to win a sample album of your choice, 10% off your first QT Albums client order and a ticket to SUMMIT 2017 on the 01st November in Liverpool. Thank you so much, QT, for this amazing prize!
The prize a sample album of your choice from QT Albums, 10% off your first QT Albums client order and a ticket to SUMMIT 2017 on the 01st November in Liverpool.
· Closing date 11th March 2017 at 11:59pm
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· No prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival via Gleam
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize