Header image credit: Ross Harvey via his Ross Harvey Shotkit Feature
It's day 7 of our awesome #7daysOfSnap giveaway and we've been thrilled by the number of people who have shared details of our fabulous prizes. We've had more than 1000 entries so far and more shares than you can shake a stick at! You guys rock.
Don't forget you can still enter any of the other competitions up to the 14th February 2015. And here they are:
There are several different ways to enter each competition or you can try all of the methods for extra chances to win and we'll be announcing the winners on the blog on the 15th February.
Today's prize is the jewel in the crown. A free residential ticket to SNAP worth £1300 (terms and conditions apply) courtesy of Mark at Shotkit.
Shotkit is a labour of love by Mark Condon, a British wedding photographer based in Sydney. It showcases original and exciting photographers by interviewing them about their style, approach and by showing you what's in their kit.
You can peek into the camera bags of the world’s best shooters and check out news, reviews, interviews and more, and it's targeted at all level of photography enthusiast. Join the friendly Shotkit community, improve your photography and find out what some of the worlds best photographers have in their kit bag.
To be in with a chance of winning simply sign up to Shotkit's newsletter using the platform below, tweet about the competition and share this blog post on Facebook.
You can gain additional entries too by carrying out the rest of the listed actions too! GO GO GO.
Terms and Conditions
· The prize is 1 x free ticket to Snap Photo Festival on the 13th - 17th April 2015, at Fforest Camp in Wales. The winner will be responsible for their own travel costs to Cardigan, Wales, UK.
· Closing date 14th February 2015
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com, shotkit.com and in any associated publicity
· None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival. All decisions are final
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize