We know that the price of a ticket to Snap, while brilliant value for money and an awesome investment in your creative self, might be out of the reach of some people who'd love to join us in the forest.
Because of this we'll be offering one completely free place, worth £1300, to one lucky winner, along with 5 x opportunities to earn a 50% discount off the price of your ticket.
To win a free ticket
To win a free ticket you'll need to get creative. We'll need you to make something which tells us exactly why you deserve to win a place at Snap and which snap teacher you're most looking forward to seeing. Let your imagination run wild. Pictures, paintings, films and artworks are all admissible. You could write us a song or a story or a love letter. You could photograph a tableaux or a film. Your entry could be realistic or abstract. You could amass a flash mob to to act out the complete works of Shakespeare or carve our likenesses in chocolate (extra points for that). There are no rules.
Well there are a few rules.
- You'll need to post your creation on your blog or website, tell us all about it and link to www.snapphotofestival.com
- You need to tell us exactly why you deserve to win. What would it mean to you to be a part of Snap?
- You'll need to like us on Facebook
- You'll need to tweet about your entry or write a Facebook post on a public page using the following hashtag #snapphotofest and linking to our Facebook page or twitter
- Your entry needs to be posted before the 01st December 2014
Finalists will be selected by the #snapphotofest teachers, and the winner will be selected by a public vote. The winner will be announced in January 2015.
Earn a 50% discount off the price of your ticket
Our 50% discounted tickets are all about participation. We are looking for 5 x creative souls to deliver add on experiences that will make Snap super awesome.
Events, happenings, parades, dance off arenas, yoga, innovative workshops, karaoke, ukelele lessons, craft corners, dance classes or meditation.
We are open to suggestions. Your ideas can be photography related (street photography, shoot swaps, alternative photographic processes) or something completely different.
The more creative your suggestion, the more likely we'll be to go HELL YES.
As well as offering a discounted ticket price we'll have grants of up to £200 per 'experience' for materials and other things you might need. We could be persuaded to give you more if your idea knocks our socks off.
You can apply to be a Snap Participant here.
Finalists will be selected by the #snapphotofest teachers and the winner will be selected by a public vote. The winner will be announced in January 2015.
Your application needs to be posted before the 01st December 2014
Terms and Conditions
· Prizes includes one x free ticket to Snap Photo Festival on the 13th - 17th April 2015, at Fforest Camp in Wales, and 5 x 50% discounted participation tickets which are subject to the terms and conditions listed on the application form
· Closing date 01st December 2014
· Only 1 entry into each competition per reader
· Winners agree to be featured on snapphotofestival.com and in any associated publicity
· None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Snap Photo Festival and a public vote. All decisions are final
· By entering the draw, you agree that all information submitted by you is true
· The winner will be contacted via email failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.